As a member of the IOCDF, (International OCD Foundation), you will join a community of individuals who have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and related disorders, their friends, families, mental health professionals and other concerned persons. You will be providing necessary support to our efforts in providing resources, education, programs, assistance, and about OCD and other related disorders.
Membership- Individual ($45)
- This membership is for individuals with OCD, a friends and family of individuals with OCD.
- Your benefits include reduced rates for the annual conference and quarterly newsletters.
Membership- Family ($65)
- This membership covers all individuals who are currently living in the same household.
- Your benefits are the same as individual but family membership helps to keep costs down.
Membership- Professional ($100)
- This membership is for members of the Foundation that hold a current medical or mental health license.
- Your benefits include free CEU/CME’s at the annual conference, quarterly newsletters, and a treatment provider database listing.
Become a Member
Other Ways to Donate